Manage the daily operation of the accounting functions including: Accounts Payable – Accounts Receivable – Inventory – General Ledger – Taxation – Treasury – Cash Flow
Ensure on time and accurate submission of tax filings/ declarations (VAT, CIT, WHT, Transfer pricing)
Ensure full compliance with relevant tax regulations, VAS
Manage the period-end closing process: on time submission of the package as per group’s deadline. The accuracy of data report in the package: comply with group’s guidelines and applicable accounting practices
Organize monthly review meeting and explain the budget control report and Cash flow on time
Proper payment in time by keep the close communication with the accounting teams at factories and suppliers
Support cross-functions by presenting and interpreting the relevant accounting policy; applying observations and recommendations to operational matters.
Train, coach, develop accounting team members
Coordinate and complete annual audit
Implement the relevant internal controls within the accounting scope
Provide recommendation to improve systems and procedures and initiate corrective actions
Take the strong initiative to implement SAP system
Review and adjust the procedures about finance, accounting.
Adjust and set many financial & accounting policies.
Organize and supervise the activities of the Accounting Department.
Analyzing the financial statements, statement of operations in monthly, quarterly, annually.
Advice to BOD about the financial, accounting and tax policies.
Manage and control the Company’s compensation and benefit policies, training, safety, labor relations and employment records
Responsible for dealing with Government authorities for company operation matters .
Other tasks by Finance Manager (expat)
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
• Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Finance, Accounting or Business Administration or related filed
• Knowledge of SAP accounting system. 7-10 year Finance/Accounting background, and exceptional communication skills and a track record of working across teams
• Good knowledge of Vietnam Law
• Strong skill in using MS Excel, Word, Power Point
• Good analytical and problem solving skills, team player, self-motivation, initiative, result driven and project management
• Ability to work in tight time frames, handle multiple tasks, integrity and a “can-do” attitude
• Audit experience is an advantage. Good English communication