1. Check, review the annual budget estimate: Capex, Opex.
2. Tracking costs and schedule to complete the project, the cash flow generated for the project.
3. Check and review of financial statements: Net of Investment Statement (NIS), monthly income Statement( MIS).
4. Marking audit pack report for quarterly OLAM Corporation.
5. Control compliance tax declaration obligations arising, working tax authorities and state agencies.
6. Controlled bank balances, cash, working with partner banks for the credit line borrowing and foreign exchange purchase and sale contracts.
7. Confirm debt comparison of sales/purchases with suppliers and customers.
8. Prepare legal documents related to registration term loans state banks, investment licenses.
9. Controlling Receivable-payable within the Olam Corporation.
10. Check, compare and report on the work quarterly warehouse inventory of Grant Thortant.
11.Controlling inventory data: coffee beans, finished products, packaging and spare parts ...
12. Responsible for coaching, training for the accounting department under the annual plan.
13. Check, gave legal opinions, the risk for the contracts by the company going sign.
14. Perform other duties at the request of CFO.
Education/Academic: Degree in Accounting or Recognized Professional Accounting qualification.
Language/Computer Proficiency: English proficiency, Strong skill of Ms Office, knowing of Access and pivot table, macro skills of Excel is an advantage.
-Communication and interpersonal understanding
- Striving for achievement & results orientation
- Organizational Awareness
- Personal and Team Leadership
- Analytical thinking and decision making
- Work management, planning & organization
- Experience in SAP system
Work Experience: Minimum 5 years of working experience as Chief Accountant. FMCG domain experience is preferred
Các công việc tương tự