Thông Tin Tuyển Dụng
Hồ Chí Minh
1. Management of the operation of the accounting section:
- Check & follow to ensure smooth operation of accounting department: AR, Ap, GL, Fixed Asset, Expense ....
- Provide a professional, advising, and executive support to the Country Manager to achieve goals of the establishment.
- Manage maintain and develop the company' s data processing system.
- Prepare & practise efective balance sheet, P&L and cashflow complete monthly and can communicate on it.
- Building & Improve forms and policies of accounting.
- Responsible for approve all accounting documents, payment and other activities accounting of the company.
- Supervise, lead and give assist to the staffs of accounting department to complete work.
- Do & complete all tax reports, ensure that comply with the Vietnamese law: CIT, PIT, VAT, FCT, VAT refund in case of.
- Working directly with tax authoritives, auditor, the banks...
- Update new accounting law to staff and Country Manager if effect to business and operation of company.
3. Budgeting management:
- Work Together with other departments and Country Manager to prepare annual budget.
- Follow up actual vs budget and warning for all department in case of over budget.
4. Internal reports:
- Do cashflow forecast and practise it in significant to Country Manager and HQ.
- Do financial report monthly, annually.
- Ad-hoc report.
5. Liaise and coordinate with auditors to ensure audit is completed on a timely manner as per Group audit schedule.
6. Liaise with Bank for the Facility Terms & Conditions and other Bank document related.
Các công việc tương tự