23 Tr - 27 Tr VND
5 - Năm
- Cấp bậc
Trưởng nhóm / Giám sát
- Hết hạn nộp
- Chế độ bảo hiểm
- Du Lịch
- Chế độ thưởng
- Chăm sóc sức khỏe
- Đào tạo
- Tăng lương
Mô tả Công việc
1. Management of the operation of the accounting section:
- Responsible for approve all accounting documents, payment and other activities accounting of the company.
- Prepare & practise efective balance sheet, P&L and cashflow complete monthly and can communicate on it.
- Do & complete all tax reports, ensure that comply with the Vietnamese law: CIT, PIT, VAT, FCT, VAT refund in case of.
- Working directly with tax authorities, auditor, the banks...
- Update new accounting law to staff and General Director if effect to business and operation of company.
3. Budgeting management:
- Work Together with other departments and General Director to prepare annual budget.
- Follow up actual vs budget and warning for all department in case of over budget.
4. Internal reports:
- Do cashflow forecast and practice it.
- Do financial report monthly, annually.
5. Coordinate with auditors to ensure audit is completed on a timely manner as per Group audit schedule.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
- Bachelor/ degree in accounting/ Certificate of chief accountant
- Minimum 3 years in the same position
- Knowledge about FAST is preferable.
- Honest, hard-working, carefully, pro-active.
- Ability to work independently and team work.
- Good skills of computers & Microsoft Office.
Thông tin khác
- Bằng cấp:
- Độ tuổi:
27 - 35