Thông Tin Tuyển Dụng
CHIEF OPERATING OFFICER (ID: 496574)
|Cấp bậc||Giám đốc|
|Lương||$ 60,000,000 - 80,000,000 VND|
|Hết hạn nộp||31/08/2020|
|Ngành nghề||Ngành khác|
|Kinh nghiệm||5 - 10 Năm|
1. Store Operations & Customer Service
- Sets up and maintains reserve food and labor controls, make sure the target of more than 10 new stores opening in 2020
- Responsible for operations of F&B including menu, quantity, quality, corrective counseling, and issuing management evaluations.
- Consult the BOD for strategic development of the business
- Apply leadership skill that reflects company culture: Friendly, Respect, Ownership, Teamwork & Honesty
- Maintains efficient, luxury service standards
- Pro-actively responds to prevent and resolve customer service situations
- Supervises customer surveys and evaluates secret shopper surveys
- Trains and organizes the opening of new locations.
- Identifies and resolves problems for items that affect any of the above objectives. Also, creates systems to identify or solve problems before they happen or to prevent them from reoccurring, utilizes action plans when needed.
- Acts as liaison between corporate and management personnel and coordinates with other Senior Management Members
- Executes effective store visits and store audits
- Approve Purchasing Order and send to Purchasing & Finance Department for their duties.
2. Employee Development
- Ensures appropriate training for Store Managers/Staff.
- Implements training manuals and ongoing training classes.
- Manages the development and performance of Store Managers/Staff.
- Creates and implements consistent, on-going, efficient, effective, staff and manager training to both meet the company objectives and create bench strength for growth and change.
- Motivates Store Managers/Staff to maintain quality and consistent product.
3. Product Knowledge
- Educates Store Managers/Staff on all products and services.
- Consistently maintains the highest quality of product standards.
- Oversees drink making and re-certification process, monthly.
5. Visual Presentation: Supervises Store Managers in maintaining clean, safe, well stocked and merchandised stores.
- Bachelor’s degree in Hospitality Management, Business Administration or related fields
- At least 05 years’ experience in luxury customer service, analyzing, developing the chain
- Business mindset in the F&B chain
- Excellent communication and leadership skills, good service manner
- Hard working, carefully, enthusiasm, high responsibility
Các công việc tương tự