Thông Tin Tuyển Dụng
Bà Rịa - Vũng Tàu
1. Lead and control the project execution and implementation plan of civil works to meet schedule, budget, quality, safety, environment as well as related laws and regulations compliance.
2. Monitor and control the relevant EPC Contractors to perform their civil works to deliver the plants in compliance with the relevant requirements specified in the contracts.
3. Perform the contract management to ensure smooth work execution.
4. Coordinate with relevant functions within SPMU and LSP to manage between the civil discipline and others.
5. Initial the engineering drawing, reports, procedures and other deliverables submitted by EPC Contractors.
6. Estimate and report any obstacle and provide solutions or preventive and corrective actions to Civil Manager.
7. Monitor and review implementation of plans and support project team to resolve issues relating to the project execution, if any.
8. Provide suggestions on civil works as requested.
9. Lead and manage team members.
10. Follow and adhere to the Company’s code of conduct, safety procedures and compliance with the applicable laws strictly.
11. Carry out the tasks assigned by supervisor.
· Bachelor’s degree or higher in Civil Engineering is desirable.
· Minimum 4 years of relevant experience in construction of chemical related business.
· Good safety awareness, mindset and behavior.
· High English proficiency (Speaking/Listening/Reading/Writing).
. Proficient in the use of necessary program or software.
Xã Long Sơn, TP. Vũng Tàu, Tỉnh Bà Rịa Vũng Tàu
Ms.Vu Thi Hong Nhung
830 nhân viên
Long Son Petrochemicals Company Limited (LSP), a company incorporated in the Socialist Republic of Vietnam, has been established to develop, construct and operate Vietnam’s first integrated petrochemicals complex located in Ba Ria-Vung Tau province. The Project will comprise a world-scale grassroots mixed-feed cracker, downstream polyolefins plants (HDPE, PP... Xem thêm
Bà Rịa - Vũng Tàu