Thông Tin Tuyển Dụng
- Incharge of building BSCI project.
- Build and develop appropriate procedure to fit company's current operation demand
- Reviewing all types of contracts and proposals; participate in reviewing the company's contract forms; Risk analysis of contract terms and conditions.
- Handle regulatory issues including governmental filings, licenses, approvals and registration of the company and project; corporate lawsuits.
- Ensure compliance with laws and regulations for all activities in the organization.
- Improve and update standard contract terms and conditions to reflect local laws and company goals.
- Implement and monitor systems and procedures to ensure compliance with all company codes of conduct.
- Ensure update regularly of key regulatory and legal changes, and other legal issues.
- Bachelor degree in Law
- At least 1-3 years relevant experience in foreign manufacturing companies.s
- Good knowledge in BSCI.
- Actively update/adjusted regulation.
- Contract management experience, including ability to draft, review, summarize and organize a variety of agreements.
- Well organized and detailed, able to work under high pressure.
- Good command in English.
- Strong organizational and communication skills.
Các công việc tương tự