2 - 4 Năm
- Cấp bậc
Trưởng nhóm / Giám sát
- Hết hạn nộp
- Chế độ bảo hiểm
- Phụ cấp
- Chế độ thưởng
- Chăm sóc sức khỏe
- Đào tạo
- Tăng lương
- Công tác phí
- Phụ cấp thâm niên
- Nghỉ phép năm
Mô tả Công việc
To ensure that company businesses comply with Laws, Regulation and Policies as well as provide guidance for departments on matters relating to compliance.
A. Implement Risk Assessment Process
- Conduct risk assessment of operation.
- Report risk management issues and internal controls deficiencies identified to the management and provides recommendations for improving the organization's operations.
B. Build/ Maintain Internal Control Activities
- Evaluate compliance with existing policies and procedures, identifying and proposing modifications as needed.
- Develop policies and procedures for the findings reported.
- Review the responses to internal and external audit management report to ensure that recommendations on control deficiencies are implemented.
- Maintain compliance manual and procedures with key policies and understanding of regulations to provide consultancy and guidance
- Update compliance materials and provide COC/ ethic training
- Ensure that procedures, systems are up-to-date and effective by setting, reviewing, updating, developing, proposing new compilation as well as amendment or cancelation of SOPs.
- Ensure that the compliance risks are identified and well handled
C. Fraud Risk Assessment
- Provide support to the company's anti-fraud programs.
- Gather and report disciplinary actions to Directors.
- All other duties as reasonably requested.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
- Educated to degree level in a related field or equivalent;
- Minimum 2+ years of experience in compliance, accounting, finance, auditing or Business Management in a rapidly growing business;
- Experience in writing internal policies and procedures and process evaluation and documentation;
- A demonstrated knowledge of internal controls;
- Strong analytical skills. Detail oriented and ability to work and interpret figures and other financial information.
- Strong written and oral communication skills in English or Korean.
- Ability to address issues and effect change
- Capable of working under pressure in a fast-paced environment
- The flexibility and independence to work in a changing environment.
- Ability to work independently
Thông tin khác
- Bằng cấp:
- Độ tuổi:
Không giới hạn tuổi