7 - 10 Năm
- Cấp bậc
- Hết hạn nộp
- Chế độ bảo hiểm
- Du Lịch
- Xe đưa đón
- Chế độ thưởng
- Đào tạo
- Tăng lương
- Nghỉ phép năm
Mô tả Công việc
Process Improvement (30%)
- Lead efforts to implement Process Control and Management process mapping, documentation, metrics, monitoring systems and process ownership Maximizing machine capacity utilization.
- Work with Manufacturing Team to identify and prioritize process improvement opportunities.
- Lead process improvement teams to rigorously apply the Lean & Six Sigma process improvement methodologies, and achieve business results
- Work with cross functional teams to improve processes & eliminate wastes
Drive Lean & Six Sigma Projects (20%)
- Leads and executes breakthrough continuous improvement through Lean & Six Sigma Projects.
- Facilitate the line assessment to identify lean projects to improve the Line Performance
- Mentoring the Green Belts / Yellow Belt and other plant personal for CI Projects
- Implement CI Culture
- Deploying DMS systems across the sites
- 6 S across Functions
- KPI implementation & tracking
- Leading CI Capability building and engagement drive through CI systems
Data Analysis & Documentation (20%)
- Driving OEE at Production Lines
- Train & Implement Lean Six Sigma tools on the line (DMS, 6S, Kaizen, VSM, DMAIC)
- Ensure review mechanism and record the Loss trends and initiate corrective action
- Work with Regional BEx to define and scope improvement opportunities through capturing Value stream mapping of line.
- Develops strong technical network with plant resources.
- Maintain appropriate documentation including project charter, progress updates and final reports
- Capture and communicate learning to enable best practice replication
- Comply with company's Quality Policy and Standards
- OPEx assessment and Leading Gaps Closure
- Enforce Product safety standards
- Have adequate Pharmaceutical knowledge to support the deployment
- Knowledge of company's safety standards at Floor
- Develop & carry out Lean training for all employees
- Train the defined Champions & Change Agents at the Site on CI
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
- Qualification: (B. Pharm + MBA Operations) / Industrial Engineer / Bachelor of Engineering / Bachelor in Statistics
- Experience: 8-10 years
- Industry: Pharmaceutical / FMCG / Automobile
- Strong working knowledge of Six Sigma, Lean Manufacturing, and operations management concepts.
- Capable and committed to consistently meeting the needs of the business while building relationships based on mutual respect.
- Works effectively to get results while both leading and participating on teams.
- Excellent communication skills (verbal/written) and a demonstrated ability at influencing change both in English & Vietnamese.
- Self motivated with a high degree of ownership and accountability for results.
- Highly flexible and able to react constructively and with a positive attitude to multiple demands, shifting priorities, change and unexpected events.
- Analytical skills with a practical common sense approach. Strong and demonstrated strategic orientation and leadership skills.
- Working knowledge in process and organizational improvement tools like process flow mapping, root cause analysis, etc.
- Experience in creating and evaluating balanced scorecards, use of statistical control charts, creating and evaluating process standards, etc.
- Strong computer skills including the use of Microsoft Office Suite.
Thông tin khác
- Bằng cấp:
- Độ tuổi:
Không giới hạn tuổi