Copywriter with technology or finance experience wanted for US fintech startup
Want to help people achieve their financial goals, fast?
Come join the fastest-growing alternative investment platform in SE Asia!
Based in the heart of Ho Chi Minh city, we use technology to make investing easy and accessible for everyone.
We’re looking for a copywriter with at least one year’s experience in finance or technology to help create, manage, and deliver our content pipeline.
We’re growing at a phenomenal rate – around 300% month-on-month – and we’re expanding our content team of writers, videographers, and designers, and want YOU to be a part of it!
What you’ll do with us
● Write benefits-focused, customer-centric copy for web, blogs, and social media.
● Conceptualize and write social media advertisements with our in-house designer.
● Create and manage a content pipeline that generates inbound traffic to our site.
● Edit and proofread other writers’ articles and provide feedback to freelancers.
● Conduct segmented email marketing campaigns with great opens and clicks.
● Work alongside the communications manager and other teams to achieve content goals.
● Assist the social media manager with copy and input on campaigns.
● Write clear, concise guides, FAQs, web notifications, and press releases.
● You’re a benefits-focused copywriter who can induce action through words.
● You understand how to create reader and buyer personas and how to write for them.
● You can adapt your tone and language to suit different contexts, mediums, and readers.
● You’re a champion speller and obsessive about grammar.
● You’re happy working to tight deadlines and in a rapidly-changing environment.
● You relish owning your tasks but equally happy to ask for help when you need it.
● You love learning new things and understand feedback makes you stronger.
● You have at least one year’s copywriting experience.
● SEO experience or willingness to learn.
● Familiarity with Google Analytics and other digital marketing tools, e.g. CrazyEgg.
● You love an Oxford comma.
What’s in it for you?
● Competitive salary and 13-month bonus.
● Open plan office in Phu Nhuan with smart desk and laptop provided.
● Daily lunch, coffee, smoothies, and snacks for free.
● 15 days paid vacation plus bank holidays.
● On-the-job training and exposure to all aspects of content and communications.
● Possibility of career progression for the right candidate.
● Monthly away-days such as mountain hikes with transport and food provided.
Các công việc tương tự