- Providing financial counseling, becoming a trusted advisor to customers.
- To promote the potential customers to the banks.
- To propose opinions about customers with rational thoughts and judgments.
- To defend and protect customers with rational thoughts and judgments
- Establish relationships for Business banking, preparing the required credit and financial analysis as per the bank policies and procedures to enhance the bank's market share.
- Manage the existing loan portfolio to ensure the establishment of appropriated account plans, recommend credit facilities in line with Bank credit policy to maximize earnings while containing risks to an acceptable level.
-Spread and analyze financial statements, preparation of credit application, documentation and post-sanction monitoring through periodic account review/renewal.
Develop and maintain strong working relations with all existing customers at key levels to optimize the utilization of approved facilities.
- Implement and maintain complete control aspects (i.e: financial analysis of the statement of accounts, documentation, and periodical client visits call reports.
Prepare weekly/monthly/quarterly reports if required.
- Bachelor of Banking, Economics, Finance or other relevant majors.
- Fluent English
- At least 3 years of experience of Sale in Corporate Banking or Finance.
- Knowledge of Corporate, Trade and Client relationship.
- Good Skills in the assessment of credit risk spread and analyze the financial statement.
- Knowledge and experience of Banking/Financial Services.
- Good understanding of financial accounting and trade servic
Các công việc tương tự