Thông Tin Tuyển Dụng
Hồ Chí Minh
1. Tasks to Execute:
Executing CSR activities/ project according to CSR plan, specifically in YOUTH NURTURING pillar, assigned by the supervisor(s) with superior, including but not limit to:
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders (other departments, segments, ...) and external stakeholders (AEON Affiliates, Partners, NGO, NPO, local authorities, universities ...);
- Evaluate regularly CSR activities/ project progress to help team achieve high performance;
- Willing to transport (nation wide) regularly for job demand.
- Being aware of the CSR Department Budgets to control;
- Creation, submission to finalize payments documents, contract approval, contract liquidation,... to E-doc System
- Managing & dealing with suppliers for cost efficiency
3. Compliance and Faithfulness:
- Understanding to follow any rules, regulations etc., whenever, wherever and whatever making decisions and executing any matters (rules are including laws, Labors Regulation, business manners such as coming to the office on time, etc.)
- Being honest, trustful and remaining completely faithful to members in the department as well as direct supervisor(s) and the company.
4. Good Supporter and Good Opinion Proposer:
- Executing what the supervisor(s) requires, unless such requirements are violating laws and regulations; questioning before execution is the most preferable for well-understandings and more accurate executions.
- Giving appropriate opinions to support the supervisor(s)s’ instructions or ideas for contribution.
5. Education for Improvements:
- Improvements are not only company’s responsibilities, but also each staff must do so by own self. Seek and study by self to upgrade performance abilities.
- Any education opportunities, in case appointed to attend by the supervisor(s) or company, then it will be the “MUST” to attend and learn as much as possible; this is also one of responsibilities.
6. Aiming Higher Positions:
- Understanding of the supervisor(s)’s role and substituting if required by the supervisor(s) or the company for business continuity management in case of urgency or in case of any situation company requires.
1. University degrees (referable in Business Administration, Internal Communications)
2. English Efficiency (IELTS/ TOEIC/…) is a plus
3. Good communication skill & problem solving skill
4. Details oriented and being able to handle multi-tasks
Hồ Chí Minh
Các công việc tương tự