Thông Tin Tuyển Dụng
Hồ Chí Minh
1) Achieve growth and hit sales targets by sourcing new potential end users,
2) Design and implement a strategic business plan that expands brand’s presence in assigned territory
3) Responsible for development and delivery of product demonstrations.
4) Analyze market trends and accordingly develop sales plans to increase brand awareness.
5) Responsible for representing the product to customers and at field events such as conferences, seminars, trade shows, etc.
6) Must quickly and easily solve prospective applications with the product.
7) Develop positive working relationship with end users to build business.
8) Stay current with latest developments in marketplace and competitor activities.
9) Able to respond to functional and technical elements of Request for Information/Request for Proposal.
10) Build and promote strong, long-lasting customer relationships by partnering with them and understanding their needs
11) Present sales, revenue and expenses reports and realistic forecasts to the management team
12) Identify emerging markets and market shifts while being fully aware of new products and competition status
Able to travel extensively throughout the assigned sales territory (align with Covid-19 travelling regulations)
1. Possess at least three years working experience in sales engineering/channel distribution work is preferred.
2. Knowledge in civil engineering/Geospatial will be an advantage.
3. Excellent communications skills.
4. Excellent team and leadership skills.
5. Excellent presentation skills a must.
6. Computer literate, good working knowledge of MS Word and Excel etc.
7. Team player, single contributor, possess good English language skills and ability to speak convincingly in front of a group of people.
Must possess strong business acumen
Các công việc tương tự