Nhân viên chính thức
Trên 3 Năm
International award-winning executive recruitment expert Monroe Consulting Group is recruiting on behalf of a leading immigration consulting firm. Our client is looking for a professional and experienced candidate with strong experience in Sales and Marketing. The job is based in Ho Chi Minh City.
We are looking for a Country Manager who is passionate about the global immigration industry and has a strong understanding of the market. The ideal candidate will have a proven track record in sales and marketing, and be able to demonstrate a deep knowledge of the global immigration industry. They will be a strategic thinker with the ability to think outside the box and come up with creative solutions to problems. If you are a self-starter with a can-do attitude and a passion for the global immigration industry, then we want to hear from you! .
Country Manager Duties
· Collaborate with senior management on strategic initiatives.
· Manage marketing and sales strategies, increasing brand recognition and awareness.
· Have excellent business networking skill; develop and grow relationships with clients, business and channel partners.
· Review and evaluate competitors.
· Create and implement effective business plans.
· Develop effective action plans and respond to market changes and demand in a timely and effective manner.
· Develop opportunities to sustain strong business growth and profitability.
· Develop marketing plans.
· Develop sales, marketing, processing teams by recruiting, training, and motivating.
· Develop service standards for high staff performance.
· Develop contingency plans for emergencies.
· Formulate and implement strategies for preventing and managing crises.
· Manage monthly, quarterly and yearly budgets.
· Monitor progress of projects.
Country Manager Responsibilities
· Manage and coordinate all sales, marketing, business development and visa processing initiatives; hire and train competent staff to complete their tasks to meet the sales targets and business objectives.
· Research and analyze market opportunities, identify potential customers, develop business proposals, and negotiate business deals.
· Establish and monitor valued pricing strategies, compare competitor pricing.
· Maintain accurate records and comply with government rules and regulations.
· Develop and execute business plans and strategies, including budgeting, sales forecast and resource allocation.
· Negotiate contracts, manage purchasing, and develop and maintain long-term supplier relationship.
· Develop, implement, and adhere to policies and procedures, including financial controls, accounting, human resources, and purchasing.
· Develop and maintain effective working relationships with government and community agencies to ensure smooth and timely approvals.
· Develop, implement, and monitor marketing plans, including design and implementation of promotion programs.
Vì sao bạn muốn báo xấu nhà tuyển dụng này?
Các công việc tương tự
Vui lòng đăng nhập để thực hiện chức năng này
Bạn có thể nộp đơn ứng tuyển không cần đăng nhập hoặc chưa là thành viên của CareerBuilder.