1. JOB SUMMARY
Be responsible for completing sales volume target and coverage according to company business development strategy.
Maintain and develop customer network in assigned area and channel.
Coordinate with Marketing Department to enhance brand image and activation at the accounts.
2. KEY ACCOUNTABILITIES
1. Account coverage:
· Fully understand the focus channel (nightlife outlet, KTV, western bar and cocktail bar operating separately with hotel).
· Maintain the mandate visitation and communication to the active accounts.
· Penetrate new accounts with listing PR product into their communication tools to consumers (menu, product display).
· Maintain engaged account with listing product, sales volume and activation (either coor with Marketing or running by outlet).
2. Sales Target (volume) and proper distribution to end consumer
· Complete the sales volume target (single bottle counting) in any circumstance.
· Ensure all engaged account to purchase and sell out the authentic produce distributed from North distributors.
3. Sales routine and Report completion
· Complete sales basis routine (sales call, sales checklist and all sales report).
Education & Experience
· University degree
· At least 3 years relevant experience in trading field
· Relevant experience in alcoholic industry or FMCG an advantage
· Good command of English
· Computer literate (good skill in Microsoft Office software, Excel, Words, Power point Presentation)
Functional & Leadership Competencies
· Outgoing with good initiative and interpersonal skills
· Good presentation and negotiation skills.
· Leadership skills & problem-solving skills
· Work independently and under high pressure
· Strong sales negotiation skills
· Excellent strategic planning and analytical skills
· Good interpersonal and communication skills.
· Good people management skills with ability to motivate, guide and coach subordinates
Các công việc tương tự