- Enhance customer satisfaction by the fast response to customer's voice
- Improve quality effectiveness to meet customer requirements
- Handle complaints from customers
1.) Take the complaints from customers.
- Review completely in technical, quality, and representative style.
- Would be the first contact for customers, generates and performs presentation, would answer by e-mail in clear structures and complete manner, to customers, all of that in fluently English.
2.) Would be in charge to implement improvement, has the skill to discuss it with the team, direct the team, and monitors the implementations.
3.) Generate reports and send them to customers.
- Has the skill to communicate with customers.
4.) New knowledge must be transferred to the team and used in future products, has the power to move the team to a higher level.
5.) So far be possible, would support PPAP, reviews of work instructions, and so on.
6.) Some of the other tasks are assigned by the manager.
- Graduated from university with some relevant technical majors like mechanical, electricity, automation, material science, industrial management…
- English proficiency is required in listening, speaking, reading, and writing.
- Have at least 5 years of experience working in the Quality management system,
- Result-oriented, problem solver, analytical skill, and customer-focused.
- Working knowledge of tools, methods, and concepts of quality assurance.
- Being used to work in the automotive field is an advantage.
- Have knowledge of the quality management system of IATF 16949, ISO 450001, and 140001.
- Good mindset of 5S and safe working environment.
- Teamwork and co-operations across functional departments are a must.
- Excellence in communication and reporting skills.
- Master in 8D report, problem-solving.
- Understand and have experience in 5 Core Tools (APQP, FMEA, PPAP, MSA, SPC).
- Work well under high pressure and tight deadlines.
Các công việc tương tự