Thông Tin Tuyển Dụng
A. POSITION SUMMARY:
The Customer Service Coordinator is responsible for processing all types of orders on time, accurately, and delivering first-class service to customers throughout the customer service process. The Customer Service Coordinator requires the ability to deal effectively and efficiently with all customers and be able to manage customers’ expectations appropriately with the objective of achieving customer satisfaction from our customers.
B. ACCOUNTABILITY SUMMARY:
• To Customers: Provides efficient, courteous, communications in English and maintains good customer relations.
• To Employees: Communicate necessary information to related departments.
• To Owners: Ensures reports and data entered in a timely and accurate.
C. SPECIFIC RESPONSIBILITIES:
· Compile, sort, and verify the accuracy of information before it is entered
· Groom/ process customer orders and make sure all information is keyed accurately and input in a timely manner
· Investigate and resolve discrepancies, escalating concerns when appropriate
· Verify entered order data by reviewing, deleting, correcting, and/or re-entering data that may or may not have been corrected in the first place
· Coordinate with other teams (Solution, Supply…) to ensure the order is confirmed in a timely manner
· Notify the appropriate department of order and shipping date
· Maintain customer database by entering any new and updated customer and account information
· Interface with customers and sales representative to handle both pre-sales and post-sales service function
· Provide outstanding customer service to improve customer satisfaction and relationship
· Follow up with production and order shipment to ensure on-time delivery to customers
· Alerts customers on shipment issues in advance
· Handle and resolve customer complaints/inquiries via mail in a timely and accurate manner
· Coordinate, analyze and improve customer service functions to meet company goals
· File copy of all orders and communication related to orders
· Provide administrative support (such as report preparation) and any other duties as assigned
· At all-time comply with company policies, procedures, and instructions.
D. PERFORMANCE MEASUREMENTS:
· Ensure accurate order processing before acknowledging customers and accurate data in the company’s systems
· Timely and accuracy of responding to internal/external requirements
· Actively review all open orders, work with other departments to ensure containers shipped on time and escalating issues to management when needed
· Proactive to develop customer service levels.
· Demonstrates ability to interact and co-operate with all company employees
· Demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness in daily tasks
· Contributes to ensuring high levels of client satisfaction
· Notifies manager of any issues from customers as well as the working process
· Clear and concise communication.
· Pro-active in giving solutions.
· Must be able to communicate fluently in English
· Experience in Customer Service with knowledge about Logistics Operations.
· Good in communication.
· Applicable Literate in Microsoft, highly organized, and analytical.
· Experience in using the ERP system
Các công việc tương tự