Thông Tin Tuyển Dụng
Hồ Chí Minh
3 - 5 Năm
1. Welcome all visitors (customers / supplier) in a professional and courteous manner.
2. Answering all incoming calls and refer to the appropriate department and person, taking messages as required / should staff concerned not available.
3. Summary and order stationeries, grocery and follow up the inventories.
4. Manage for arrangement of meeting room and the relevant equipment.
5. Assist in general administrative work (such as search for quotation, make payment, translation, filing arrangement, etc).
6. Patrolling and supervise the service providers such as security and cleaners…; checking them on contract commitment and building compliance.
7. Dealing with customers’ requirement every day.
8. Regularly supervise the management, operation, security and safety of the building. Ensure the building is always protected 24/24 continuously, according to professional standards.
9. Ensure the cleaning service, bonsai service, the insect control of the building, keep the professional image.
10. Training plan for the operating sections (Reception, Protection, Hygiene). Prepare work reports as well as periodical reports by week, month, quarter, year.
11. Resolve the requests of customers / residents within the scope of their assigned and authorized to meet the requirements in a reasonable manner.
12. Co-operate with other departments to resolve requirements, queries of residents and complete daily task.
13. Any other duties that may be assigned from time to time by Line manager.
Hồ Chí Minh