Thông Tin Tuyển Dụng
• To response and ensure the customer enquiries and requests are addressed in a timely manner
• To coordinate with the sales team, other internal teams, suppliers to ensure the product quality and customers’ requirements are met
• To handle customer complaints according to the Company procedures and service standard.
• To communicate with the sales team and key vendors regarding the latest development of the customers and to maintain updated customer profile information
• To proactively share among team members on new product/system knowledge and on lessons learnt from the mistakes to improve the quality of the whole team
• To assist and back up other team members and provide supports and report to Supervisor
• Bachelor’s degree.
• 3-4 years related experience. Lead experience preferred.
• Strong written, verbal skills in bilingual English - Chinese
• Understanding of applicable computer systems, such as Microsoft Office, Lotus Notes, and function-specific software.
• Excellent customer service skills.
• Strong presentation experience and skills.
Các công việc tương tự