VINAWOOD is a 100% United State Company and specializes in manufacturing wood products for export. We are recruiting a potential candidate who are looking for career development, like challenge, patience and have passion for development together with our organization. Presently, our company has 700 employees and you can visit our www.vinawood.com for more information.
1. Maintain high quality professional customer service and relations
Service customers and Provide assistance in using company’s product.
Update customer on status of order in timely manner.
Handle customer complaints according to company protocol, offering solutions through cooperation with the planning and production department through Internal Corrective Action Report (ICAR).
Follow and measure customer satisfaction through surveys, feedback, complaints.
Coordinate customer visits
2. Manage and process orders in a timely and accurate manner
Receive and process orders via Purchase Orders by fax/email and ensuring content adheres to business terms and that production has all information to process order. Including specifications, samples (if any), etc.
Coordinate with relevant department to confirm the delivery schedule. Meet with Planning department each week to communicate status of orders.
Receive and deploy sample orders. Coordinate with production dept, QA Dept, Paint Room to ensure the sample orders accordance with customer requirements.
3. Grow Sales through New Product Development and Projects
4. Monitor sales and Maintain/improve internal CS systems
Frequently update documents such as Customer Database, profiles, etc. for reference
Suggest improvements to VMS to increase efficiency
Monitor sales through historical analysis, order placement vs. forecast, etc.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
- Graduated college major in Economics, Business Administration, Foreign Trade, Marketing. - Having at least 2 years working experience in manufacturing environment, preferably with experience in the timber industry and good knowledge of wood products. - Knowledge of customer service principles - Ability to use Microsoft Office - English equivalent C