· Assign the appropriate tasks for the staffs and manage the team to achieve the goals as schedule.
· All the colors panels & samples given by customers must get the approval within 2 submissions as schedule (with at least 90% close to the master panel at the first time).
· Leading the team to achieve the target of the year.
· Supervise customers’ daily production as well Akzo Nobel’s service team’s operation, provide on line support of any arising problems;
· Organize ongoing training of customer workers with AkzoNobel materials use, as well internal training for AkzoNobel team;
· Attend all sample and panel reviews; make sure panels and samples all approved by customer before mass production.
· Work closely with customers (factory/ production managers) on color, system, also whitewood from the early R&D stage;
· Actively seek and propose ways/ methods to maximize efficiencies of finishing systems;
· Effective team management including shifts arrangement and time sheet record approval, performance management through P&DD process, safety and compliance;
· Responsible for the safety, health and environmental protection within their areas of responsibility. Ensure that within their areas of responsibility the relevant sections of the HSE policy and procedures included LSR are understood and applied;
· Involve in sales planning/budgeting, and action plan and implementation for the account(s)
· Competitor Info collection (Business Activities and Headcount Number)
· Update customer status (Payment, New Investment and their Business Plan)
· Experience: at least 8 to 10 years of finishing technical skill and working with customers, rich experience in color styling;
· Good communication & negotiation skill;
· Good problem-solving skills and learning ability;
· Good team management skills, experience in performance management and capability of motivating and development of team members;
· Result driven, can work well under pressure;
· Computer skill preferred;
· Good Chinese or English.
Các công việc tương tự