Reporting to the Data Manager you will be responsible for:
• Work closely with all various businesses units to gather business requirement and prioritize information needs.
• Design and implement visualizations (in BI tool) in response to business needs from relational databases and other source systems.
• Acquire data from multiple data sources, understand and maintain the flow of data from sales, commercial, etc.
• Analyze requirements or concepts, and propose viable solutions that bring high value for business and endusers.
• Work closely with the development team (Data Engineer, Data Scientist) to make an automation data report.
• Review data and dashboard periodically to make sure all reports be up-to-date and accuracy
• Deliver effective presentations of findings and recommendations to the business user, creating a visual display of quantitative information
In order to succeed in the role, you should ideally have:
• BA/BS in Information Technology or a related field.
• At least 2 year of working experience in the business intelliegence/ data analyst position.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills including development of business and technical requirements and delivering presentations to associated groups.
• Demonstrated analytical and problem-solving skills with strong attention to detail.
• Great interest in eCommerce.
• Proficiency in BigQuery, SQL and BI tool such as Data Studio/Holistics is a must • Advanced skills with MS Excel (pivot tables and formulas)
• Good at logical thinking and mathematics.
Các công việc tương tự