● Work closely with all various business units to gather business requirements and prioritize information needs.
● Design and implement visualizations (in BI tool) in response to business needs from relational databases and other source systems.
● Acquire data from multiple data sources, understand and maintain the flow of data from sales, commercial, etc.
● Analyze requirements or concepts, and propose viable solutions that bring high value for business and end-users.
● Work closely with the development team (Data Engineer, Data Scientist) to make an automation data report.
● Review data and dashboard periodically to make sure all reports be up-to-date and accuracy.
● Deliver effective presentations of findings and recommendations to the business user, creating a visual display of quantitative information.
● BA/BS in Information Technology or a related field.
● At least 1 year of working experience in the eCommerce data analyst position.
● Excellent verbal and written communication skills including development of business and technical requirements and delivering presentations to associated groups.
● Demonstrated progress management and planning skills.
● Demonstrated analytical and problem-solving skills with strong attention to detail.
● Personal integrity, able to work to deadlines and under pressure.
● Great interest in eCommerce.
● Proficiency in BigQuery, SQL and BI tool such as Data Studio/Holistics is a must
● Advanced skills with MS Excel (pivot tables and formulas)
● Good at logical thinking and mathematics.
Các công việc tương tự