Mô tả Công việc
JOB PURPOSE :
An IT Instech & Innovation Senior Executive (With Data Scientist Role) will
Will Support our teams with insights gained from analysing company data. The ideal candidate is adept at using large data sets to find opportunities for product and process optimization and using models to test the effectiveness of different courses of action.
They must have strong experience using a variety of data mining/data analysis methods, using a variety of data tools, building and implementing models, using/creating algorithms and creating/running simulations. They must have a proven ability to drive business results with their data-based insights. They must be comfortable working with a wide range of stakeholders and functional teams. The right candidate will have a passion for discovering solutions hidden in large data sets and working with stakeholders to improve business outcomes.
Identify valuable data sources and automate collection processes
Undertake preprocessing of structured and unstructured data
Analyze large amounts of information to discover trends and patterns
Build predictive models and machine-learning algorithms
Combine models through ensemble modeling
Present information using data visualization techniques
Propose solutions and strategies to business challenges
Collaborate with engineering and product development teams
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
Education, no. of year experience:
Master’s or Ph.D. in computer science, mathematics, or statistics
Experiences in life insurance/financial business is preferable
• Strong problem solving skills with an emphasis on product development.
• Experience using statistical computer languages (R, Python, SLQ, etc.) to manipulate data and draw insights from large data sets.
• Experience working with and creating data architectures.
• Knowledge of a variety of machine learning techniques (clustering, decision tree learning, artificial neural networks, etc.) and their real-world advantages/drawbacks.
• Knowledge of advanced statistical techniques and concepts (regression, properties of distributions, statistical tests and proper usage, etc.) and experience with applications.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills for coordinating across teams.
• A drive to learn and master new technologies and techniques.
• We’re looking for someone with 5-7 years of experience manipulating data sets and building statistical models, has a Master’s or PHD in Statistics, Mathematics, Computer Science or another quantitative field, and is familiar with the following software/tools:
Coding knowledge and experience with several languages: C, C++, Java,
Knowledge and experience in statistical and data mining techniques: GLM/Regression, Random Forest, Boosting, Trees, text mining, social network analysis, etc.
Experience querying databases and using statistical computer languages: R, Python, SLQ, etc.
Experience using web services: Redshift, S3, Spark, DigitalOcean, etc.
Experience creating and using advanced machine learning algorithms and statistics: regression, simulation, scenario analysis, modeling, clustering, decision trees, neural networks, etc.
Experience analyzing data from 3rd party providers: Google Analytics, Site Catalyst, Coremetrics, Adwords, Crimson Hexagon, Facebook Insights, etc.
Experience with distributed data/computing tools: Map/Reduce, Hadoop, Hive, Spark, Gurobi, MySQL, etc.
Experience visualizing/presenting data for stakeholders using: Periscope, Business Objects, D3, ggplot, etc.
Strategic, analytic and creative thinker
Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
Risk takers, Self-starters and ambitious professionals with both technical and commercial acumen
Ability to multi-task. Work well in team environment, as well as, independently
Able to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines
Good team player, independent and result-oriented
Flexible and open to changes
Attention to details
WORKING RELATIONSHIPS :
The position reports to the IT Instech & Innovation Assistant Manager
All employees, particularly those in the OP Process Improvement and Automation Project Team, IT Application Development, Operations Division, Agency Administration Department, and Finance Division, will be internal clients of the IT Instech & Innovation Senior Executive.
External contacts will include but not limited to software providers/consultants, tech startup, innovation labs, university…