Thông Tin Tuyển Dụng
Hồ Chí Minh
Role Purpose: (One or two sentences summarizing why the role exists, the unique contribution it makes to the organization)
- In-charge as senior developer of application/development team to design & develop & maintain all IT systems such as Data warehouses, Oracle Business Intelligent, ETL & Data mart system, e-Submission, e-Recruiting, Agency Management System, Agency Compensation System, Customer Portal…
- Main tasks are database and backend development based on business rule and user requirement.
- Research/study and deploy Data Mart and BI system from competitors and provide good solution/ technical trend.
1. Based on user requirement & system business and core life insurance system business, design and build new database systems which related in eco system of life insurance.
Deeply researching into database systems and data flows, then make a plan for implement database tuning solutions by using index technical, data modeling, optimizing & tuning complex SQL queries by coding that are made views, stored procedures, job… for easy to reading and understanding, easy to maintenance, increase system performance and reduce temporary data size.
Upgrade life insurance data warehouse by coding. Research, design and build data marts via ETL tool which is connected directly with DWH to make data source for making BI report and data analyzing.
Design report solutions that align with data management principles. Support making reporting cycles (i.e. daily, weekly, monthly).
Codes, tests, debugs, implements, and documents programs or technical configuration. Ensure programs meet technical specifications and standards.
Work under the direction of the Manager to provide technical application solutions for assigned business areas.
Identify the common causes of the defects, prioritize them and systematically remove them so that they do not reoccur in further development work.
Perform application maintenance activities.
2. Work with Business Analyst to understand the customer’s product-specific requirements and configuration and translate them to technical design specifications and data flow from which programs are developed and coded.
3. Consults with user to identify current operating procedures and clarify program objectives.
4. Reads manuals, periodicals, and technical reports to learn ways to develop programs that meet user requirements.
5. Analyze the business need and impact of new products and services on the system and suggest solutions. Supervise User Requirements, Business Analysts and Program Developers in daily operations and specific projects.
6. Writes documentation to describe program development, logic, coding, and corrections
7. Writes manual for users to describe installation and operating procedures
9. Research/study some key web applications/mobile solution from competitors and provide good solution/ technical trend for Application Manager.
- University or College graduate
- Having ability to design system and system architecture. Skills in database programming and backend programing. Business are required.
- Experience in software development team lead at least 7-8 years
- Minimum 3 and preferably 5+ years of experience in developing database projects using Oracle
- Strong in Data warehouse and Data mart design to support BI
- Experience in deploy BI system like among of Oracle B, Tableu, Qlik, MS Power BI, IBM Cognos…
- Knowledge SQL Server, My SQL or DB2 is plus.
- Have knowledge ETL tools like SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS) for ETL and SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS) for report generation is preferred.
- More years to developing general and detail reports for industries like Financial, banking, securities, ERP which have sales agencies system.
- Minimum 2 and preferably 3+ years of experience in backend development projects using .NET or Java
- Have knowledge to developing web services like SOAP and RESTful API.
- Good knowledge in object-oriented system design and software development process
- Experience in data modeling & database design as the business requirements (Oracle/MS SQL)
- Communication Skills
Effective communication of information, situations and issues, and expression of opinions in a setting of international organization
Able to work effectively with various levels of the organization, intra and inter-department/functional unit, with users, superiors and peers
- Work Standards
Hard working and able to work efficiently and effectively under tight schedules
Comply with work discipline
- Planning Skills
Effectively manage and plan resource to meet pressing priorities/schedules and rapidly changing needs, which are often encountered in a new market/office situation.
Accord all business dealings with the level of confidentiality required in the course of the work.
Hồ Chí Minh
Các công việc tương tự