As the Deputy Head of Freight & Night Operations, you will set up, build and grow our land freight business.
Develop and implement strategy in collaboration with Ninja Van’s senior team
Be responsible for P&L performance and growth of the freight business
Hire, train and lead the freight sales and operations teams
Set objectives and KPIs for the team
Establish standard operating procedures and policies with regards to land freight execution, driver management, reporting and customer satisfaction
Ensure cost-effective delivery of logistics services while maintaining customer satisfaction
Be an expert with our cutting-edge order management systems
Make routing decisions, load balancing and prioritization of delivery orders
Handle delivery order creation accurately and diligently
Manage and audit failed deliveries
Troubleshoot abnormal delivery orders and resolve them independently
Identify persistent issues and inefficiencies and recommend feasible solutions to streamline processes
Manage a small team of Operations Executives
Other reporting and duties as designated by line manager
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
More than 5 years of experience in transportation & logistics, 2-3 years of working experience at least for the manager role.
Extremely pro-active, organized and highly responsible.
Verbal and written communication skills necessary to communicate with various audiences and ability to effectively provide employees instruction on process and practice.
Ability to interpret and draw conclusions from numerical data.
Strong operational skills, particularly with regards to people management and resource allocation.
Thông tin khác
Phụ cấp khác:
- Provide laptop for employees
Thời gian thử việc: 2 months
Cơ hội huấn luyện:
- Participate in internal training courses: online/offline
- Opportunities to promote to higher positions: Senior, Team Leader, Manager etc.
28 - 35
Thời gian làm việc: 10 am - 6 pm from Monday - Friday. Saturday is flexible day
- Senior leaders are open-minded, respectful and ready to facilitate personal growth
- Young and dynamic working environment
- Scope of work is large, the company has more than 4000 employees, the company has operations spreading to 63 provinces/cities thoughout the country.
- Competitive income compared to the market
- 13th month salary, KPIs from 1 - 4 months
- Paid social insurance based on full salary
Year End Party, annual Townhall Ceremony
- Annual company trip
- Attractive team-building activities, regular internal activities
- 12 days annual leave, 5 days sick leave (with full salary)