This position Is Accountable For, But Not Limited To:
- Be responsible for analysis of new or revised laws/regulations supporting management’s decision.
- Provide legal advice to prevent legal risks arising from company operations and activities.
- Prepare legal documents/agreements/contracts and complete necessary arrangements;
- Handle regulatory affairs with authorities;
- Take part in pre-litigation negotiation and mediation;
- Co-ordinate with outside counsel during legal proceedings and monitor litigation or arbitration.
- Other tasks assigned by Head of Legal.
- At least 05 years working experience (in finance-banking, law firm, securities, investment field is preferable).
- Have knowledge, deeply understanding about economic and finance companies’/banks’ operation.
- Critical thinking & result-oriented;
- Proactive and independent under high pressure.
- Good command of spoken and written English;
- Good command of communication and negotiation skills;
- Efficiency in computer skills.
- Significant contract law experience and ability to draft contracts to a high standard.
- Hardworking, teamwork & result-oriented;
- Be able to communicate with all the ranges of employee
- Communication effectively – directly & on telephone
- Well negotiating skill
- Planning skill
- Using operation system software.
- Competitive remuneration package (13th salary +annual performance bonus)
- Annual health check
- Health care program
- 15 days annual leave
- Company trip
Các công việc tương tự