Thông Tin Tuyển Dụng
- To be responsible for developing and maintaining marketing strategies to meet agreed company objectives including accurate product pricing policies.
- To analyses customer research, market conditions, and competitor products/activities to identify needs and wants from customers as well as to grab the market opportunities.
- To oversee all marketing, advertising and promotional activities.
- Market intelligence from farmer level to C2 and C1 based on bottom up process.
2. Work activities
- Respond for Marketing activity (implement and monitor) &effectiveness
- Create the demand from Farmer throughout above the line activities.
- Plan & deploy Marketing campaign/promotion to enhance the MPV brand to dealers and farmers.
- Apply media tools (facebook, youtube, websites…) to foster brand awareness.
- Responsible for the marketing of company products and services to the right market and appropriate customers
- Develop short to mid and mid to long-term visions and strategies of the agrochemical products portfolio while leading the planning and execution of market and brand growth.
- Maintaining the brand image of MPV as well as MPV’s products in the marketplace
- Managing dumping prices through timely market feedback and prompt actions as well as strategies.
- Demonstrate technical marketing skills and company product knowledge.
- Develop an annual marketing plan in conjunction with the sales department. This should detail the year’s activity to meet agreed company objectives
- Budget management. To deliver all marketing activity within the agreed budget.
- Controlling A&P budgets with F&A department in order not to incur A&P-related taxes.
- Management of stock inventory to maintain healthy levels of stocks
- Create and manage import plans for products on an annual and seasonal basis. - To managing the entire product line life cycle from strategic planning to tactical activities
- To conduct market research in order to identify market requirements for current and future products and make recommendations to the board of management
- Maintaining relevant and up to date levels of technical and practical in-depth knowledge and experience on MPV’s products as well as competitor’s products.
- To develop and implement a company-wide plan to conduct pull activities as a priority on products, working with all departments for execution.
- To build trust, value others, communicate effectively, drive execution, foster innovation, focus on delivery to customers, collaborate with others, solve problems creatively and demonstrate high integrity.
- Maintain professional internal and external relationships that meet company core values.
- Demonstrate leadership when working with subordinates and leading by example.
- Effective management of marketing executives to achieve desired work objective outcomes.
- Maintaining absolute confidentiality on all company related matters and discussing with the relevant persons for work purposes only
- Develop plans with DDM2, SPM, HoSM, DGDs as well as HODs to expand MPV's business development based on each region and each crop segment.
- Other duties assigned by HoSM.
- On behalf of the company to make decisions within the Territory, and authority to make cross functional decisions in partnership with peers of other functions.
- Right to make proposals concerning tasks/ mission in order to improve her works.
- Right to ask for better working conditions to fulfill her tasks and duties.
- Direct report to HoSM
- Internal: All colleagues, Departments.
- External: Dealers, sub-dealers, farmers, Branch of PPDs at local and other Authority when required
Knowledge and education level
- Graduated in Marketing or Plant protection/ Agriculture/ Economy…
- Working knowledge of Pesticde education market segments within an assigned sales regional.
- Strong closing skills;
- Proven oral, written, telephone and presentation skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Supervisory or management experience, preferably of a sales staff Abilities:
- Work independently
- Risk management
- Problems solving
- 5 - 6 years in Marketing management
Các công việc tương tự