• Reviewing, proposing and executing the requirements for purchasing goods or services to meet business needs based on the Board's approval quickly, actively and effectively.
1. Find alternative and new source of materials
2. Control Purchasing progress, ensure to buy the goods which meets company’s requirements.
3. To advise Marketing and Sales demanding about suppliers and new packaging, to ensure stocks in warehouse on time
4. Evaluation of Vendors/Suppliers’ Performance
5. Supporting new promotion and projects from Sales and MKT team
6. Improve the procurement systems
7. Managing daily operations in purchasing such as planning the uses of materials for production
8. Raw material & packaging quality issue problem solving.
9. Manage Raw & Materials consumption & planning
10. Purchase Control and Reports submission to Line manager as required
- 5- 6 years purchasing raw materials / food or beverage production experience (must have)
- Proficiency in MS Excel required
Các công việc tương tự