Products/Services • Soil reinforcement, ground stabilization, walls & slope solutions: o Geosynthetics: Geogrids, Geotextiles, Geomembranes, Geocells o Pavement optimization system o Erosion control systems
1.To provide and/or contribute to the high quality design and CAD services to internal and external clients in the promotion of the Company’s products and expertise worldwide, in collaboration with the UK design and technology team
2. To provide detailed design, costing, and tender submission aspects of Design tender enquiries.
3. To manage the company’s exposure to risk within Design projects whilst providing a cost effective and competitive solution.
4. Manage the continuing development of the library of CAD standard drawing details for use within the company design departments leading to general availability via the company’s website.
5. To provide technical instructions and demonstrations of the Company’s design software to visiting clients and distributors, and to contribute to the development and efficient use of the software in the department. To assist with co-ordinating the distribution of the company’s software to authorised users and provide remote assistance.
6. To continually increase the competency of distributors and key account business associates in design, design related matters, applications and product knowledge through the use of Tensar software.
7. Manage company CRM to ensure projects and design information are captured efficiently and current.
8. To develop business opportunity or contribute to/participate in business development where necessary and required.
Minimum 3 years post graduate experience in reinforced soil design experience or geotechnical Engineering
• Worked for an international company. Experience overseas is a plus
• Good communication skills are essential to this job as a large amount of discussion with clients, distributors, committees etc. takes place both over the telephone and face-to-face and confidence in the jobholder’s, and the Company’s, technical expertise needs to be developed quickly.
• A good team player, proactive and able to work independently with minimum supervision.
• Good presentation skills in order to maximize the conversion rate of Design tender submissions
• Ability to accurately present technical information to both large and small audiences in a clear manner.
• Product knowledge: o Geogrids o Geotextiles, Geocells, Geomembranes o Geocomposites o Subgrade stabilization o Wall systems o Pavement optimization systems o Erosion control systems
Các công việc tương tự