3 - 5 Năm
- Cấp bậc
Mới tốt nghiệp
- Hết hạn nộp
Mô tả Công việc
Assist to implement Design Support to promote Dai-ichi Life VN branding.
- Investigating user experience design requirements for our suite of digital assets.
- Developing and conceptualizing a comprehensive UI/UX design strategy for the brand.
- Producing high quality UX design solutions through wireframes, visual and graphic designs, flow diagrams, storyboards, site maps, and prototypes (Web and mobile)
- Designing UI elements and tools such as navigation menus, search boxes, tabs, and widgets for our digital assets (web and mobile)
- Testing UI elements such as banners, page layouts, page designs, page flows, and target links for landing pages.
- Collaborating with the marketing team, and internal / external designers to ensure the creation and delivery for user.
- Providing advice and guidance on the implementation of UX research methodologies and testing activities in order to analyze and predict user behavior.
- Adhering to style standards with trending graphic design.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
- At least 3 years of experience in UI/UX Design.
- Advanced PC knowledge.
- Knowledge of Design skill and software such as Sketch, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop
- A portfolio of professional UI/UX design work for both web and mobile platforms
- English, especially on innovation
- A team player but can work independently too.
WORKING RELATIONSHIPS :
- Internal interface: Work closely with internal departments in the company to get requirement related to UI/UX and from there provide insightful thought and action of a designer
- External Interface : Work closely with external designer (if any) to ensure the UI/UX delivery standard
Thông tin khác
- Độ tuổi:
Không giới hạn tuổi