Phu My Hung Development Corporation (PMH Corp) – The Infrastructure developer of the New City Center. The company was established on May 19th, 1993 as a joint-venture between the Ho Chi Minh City People’s Committee (represented by the Tan Thuan Industrial Promotion Company) and the Central Trading & Development Group, headquartered in Taiwan.
We have since become one of the most prestigious real estate developer in Vietnam with more than 1,100 employees and We are open opportunities for potential candidates.
Location: 10th Floor, Lawrence S. Ting building, 801 Nguyen Van Linh Parkway, Tan Phu Ward, Dist. 7, HCMC
Time: 8:30 AM – 5:30 PM (Monday to Friday + 2 Saturday mornings/month)
Phu My Hung Development Corporation (PMH Corp) - the most prestigious real estate developer in Vietnam is launching new subsidiary IT company to apply new technology serving for residential ecosystem. We are looking for a Digital Marketing Manager.
Level: Supervisor – Vice Manager
The job focus on promotion merchandising through our own online marketing channel to boost daily active user and user retention rate. The duty of this job mainly includes:
- Prepare and execute marketing plan on user acquisition, activation and retention plan according to company goal
- Supervise marketing team on daily content marketing to boost daily active user and product sale - Prepare product promotion proposal
- Plan product launch and sale calendar to boost product sale
- Monitor and analyze daily data on user behavior, transaction and feedback to relevant team - Integrated marketing support including advertising, public relationship, digital marketing, market survey, customer behavior study
- Education: University or above
- At least 4 years of marketing experience, preferred FMCG industry, online or offline retails, or E-commerce experience is a must
- Familiar in online shopping mechanism
- Experience in social media management (corporate or personal) is a plus
- Good in online marketing, word-of-mouth marketing, and O2O marketing and online promotion campaigns - Good at execution, ability to action plan in multi marketing functions
- Ability to work in a team, flexibly and under pressure
- Willing to experience new things / attitude is preferable
Các công việc tương tự