1. Social Media
- Based on the marketing research and the investigation of competitors, plan and build implementation strategy of the social media campaigns in term of budget, target, format and timeline.
- Liaise cross-departments to collect information, process, edit, publish and share posts as requested;
- Schedule the posts
- Track and analyse audience data collected from social media channels, evaluate efficiency of social media performance based on KPIs
- Enhance VGU presence on social media, encourage and enhance the community engagement with VGU on social media; optimize all social media channels;
- Monitor post content to be appropriate with the policy and regulation of VGU;
- Ensure the consistency of every marketing message in advertisements, product development and branding activities cross-departments;
- Continuously track and reply comments and inbox message on social media to maintain the audience engagement; get rid of inappropriate comments; Manage and transfer potential leads to related departments to contact.
2. Digital Marketing
- Plan and propose budget for digital marketing campaigns;
- Collaborate with different departments to collect information, create materials to run digital advertisement campaigns on Facebook, Google, Cốc Cốc and online newspapers;
- Run advertisements on Facebook, Google, YouTube & others; keep track and evaluate the advertisement efficiency to optimise the campaigns;
- Liaise with marketing agency to build, process, measure and optimize digital marketing campaigns; Manage and transfer potential leads to related departments to contact.
Consult and introduce VGU's study programs to audience on social media or students and parents at the events organised by VGU or other agencies.
- Support to organise events such as workshops, conferences related to student recruitment;
- Contribute to the event planning including budget, estimation of number of participants and logistics.