Digital Product Operations Manager’s major responsibility is to maintain or ensure stable growth the conversion in D2C channel, through continuous monitoring of performance of on-boarding process and customer experience across customer journey including pre-sales, sales and post-sales services of digital channel and escalation of issues and potential road blocks. Digital Product Operations Manager contributes to evolution and improvement of existing processes related to on-boarding and customer journey in D2C channel.
- Continuous monitoring of service levels provided to customer at different stages of existing on-boarding process, both manned and unmanned
- Provide comprehensive feedback to Operations and/or UW teams based on the performance indicators or information collected from customer (or any other) feedback
- Collate and analyse customer expressions of dissatisfaction and complaints, system setbacks, mystery shoppers’ feedback
- Continually identify issues and potential opportunities to improve the customer on-boarding process. Proactively escalate/share inputs with product managers, to accommodate needed changes into product roadmap
- Facilitate Customer Experience focus groups with customers, volunteers and staff
- Present data, recommendations to stakeholders
- Other tasks, as per assignment of upper manager