Mô tả Công việc
You will be responsible for working with the School Principal, SLT, Regional MAC Team and School MAC team to create an outstanding experience for parents and students throughout every stage of the Parent Experience Journey (PEJ) from Awareness, Consideration, Purchase to Advocacy. You will set all relevant policies, procedures, quality and customer service standards and ensure their delivery to all prospective families and influencers. You will be an exceptional leader of people, coaching and develop your Admissions, Marketing and Communications team members, influencing across the school as a valued member of the School Senior Leadership Team and acting as an ambassador for the school through external outreach.
PARENT EXPERIENCE JOURNEY
Adapt and implement the Parent Experience Journey for the school.
- Lead, develop and execute best practice throughout the entire PEJ leveraging the global toolkit, framework emails and striving for outstanding standards.
- Lead the implementation of our Nord Anglia Admissions Signatures leveraging the global toolkit and group examples of best practice.
- Lead the design and delivery of all key touch‐points for parents and children throughout the entire PEJ, based on a deep understanding of their needs so that families experience the school’s story and promises in action.
Lead, coach and guide the Admissions team to deliver annual enrolment targets.
- Develop, execute and regularly monitor marketing, retention and admissions plans.
- Lead and drive strategies to generate enquiries through both online and offline campaigns.
- Develop key processes and lead team to guide parents and students through the admissions process, making the experience positive, straightforward and engaging throughout.
- Oversee all parent communication to ensure responsiveness (24‐hour response times during working week), quality (written and verbal language, structure and attention to detail) and attitude (team warmth and enthusiasm).
- Lead across the school to systematically develop opportunities for ‘magic moments’ to happen throughout the PEJ.
- Lead team to develop an understanding of each family’s needs and interests throughout the PEJ, using tools and templates to help the team find and sell to each families’ sweet spot.
- Drive conversion at each stage of the pipeline by coaching and developing team to overcome objections, recognize buying signals and close at each step of the process.
- Oversee the admissions pipeline to ensure team are following best practice in managing unresponsive leads and are closing out appropriately.
- Lead the re‐enrolment process with the school SLT to optimise retention and ensure the process of re‐enrolment is as straightforward as possible.
- Lead the development of school admissions procedures to adhere to groups policies and local market regulations.
- Participate in all elements of the admissions journey from enquiry to tours to enrolment providing timely appreciative and constructive feedback to team members.
- Personally handle a number of families from initial lead through to enrolment to always ‘walk the talk’ in delivering best‐in‐class parent experiences.
- Support the MAC team through attendance at school recruitment events.
- Lead the understanding of any local regulatory requirements and potential future changes to policy that might have a bearing on the Purchase stage of the Parent Experience Journey and support decision‐making in the school SLT with this knowledge.
REPORTING AND DATA ANALYSIS
Lead, coach and develop the team to maintain accurate data in school systems, enabling responsive decision making through the enrolment process and accurate forecasting during annual planning.
- Oversee data capture and lead management through iSAMs currently and CRM when it launches and ensure that team adhere to NAE business rules in relation to data capture and management.
- Lead the review of school enrolment data to identify opportunities and risks and develop plans to unlock and mitigate.
- Lead all relevant analytics (lead velocity, conversation rates, performance against regional benchmarks, changes in lead sources, nationalities, industries and age groups) to best target future growth opportunities.
- Lead the deployment of a school enrolment forecast model aligned to regional and global processes to facilitate forecast discussions with key stakeholders in the school and at regional and central levels.
- Lead the implementation and execution of relevant management information and CRM systems planning and deployment working with regional and central teams.
- Become a ‘super‐user’ for the new CRM system in the school.
MARKETING & COMMUNICATIONS
Lead, coach and guide the Marketing & Communications team to understand the needs of internal and external stakeholders and develop marketing and communications strategies and activities which deliver the key school messages in a timely, relevant and engaging way.
- Together with the Marketing Manager and Regional Head of Marketing, develop the school brand equity and USP within local market parent and competitor context and aligned to the Nord Anglia brand position, together with the school message house and brand style guide.
- Oversee the implementation of the school brand style guide to ensure consistency and quality of positioning and visual identity in all school collateral including core Nord Anglia brand and marketing campaigns such as Juilliard, MIT, UNICEF and Global Campus.
- Support the Marketing Manager in website development and paid media to demonstrate leadership for the school at every stage of the parent online research journey.
- Support the Marketing Manager to develop the PR and media strategy for the school, stepping in to support media enquiries and crisis communications as appropriate.
- Lead the development of the annual marketing plan for the school.
- Oversee the development of a content strategy for the school and support the Communications Manager to develop an ongoing pipeline of content that can be used year‐round to inspire, engage and inform all relevant internal and external stakeholders including parents, students, staff and alumni.
- Oversee the execution of the school content strategy across all school communication channels including News & Blogs and social media.
- Support the Communications Manager to respond to all social media questions and comments directed at the school within 24 hours during the working week
- Oversee the development of a Communications policy for the school and all parent newsletters and MAC communications.
- Support the Communications Manager to oversee the breadth of parent communications, and keep a finger on the pulse to understand from parents what is working and not working. Provide clear feedback to the academic team to enable improvement.
- Ensure all photographic and videography is based on global guidelines, is of a high aesthetic quality, brand fit and aligned to parental usage rights.
- Oversee Parent Portal communications and content calendar to provide useful and time‐sensitive information to parents.
- Oversee the Marketing and Communications budget and the ROI of marketing activities carried out.
Oversee the development and execution of the school event calendar to bring to life the unique identity of the school and showcase the school in the best light possible.
- Review and sign off the annual event calendar and schedule for the school, aligning the Principal and school SLT as appropriate, ensuring that as many events as possible are optimized for parent recruitment.
- Oversee the development and execution of event management procedures to ensure all events are executed efficiently and effectively.
- Support the Marketing and Events Manager to develop and execute creative themes for major events that bring to life the unique identity of the school.
- Oversee the marketing of major events through external outreach, media, PR and communications.
Devise and lead an outreach programme to energize the external network of the school and to position the school as the first choice within the market.
- Position the school as a thought leader in the community through hosted events, earned media and speaking opportunities.
- Ensure that the school has an outreach programme that widens the school’s network, positive relationships and reputation with the community.
- Develop and maintain relationships with key account holders including but not limited to relocation agents, embassies, chambers, education agents, feeder schools and employers, with the intent to build brand awareness and generate enquiries.
- Develop the stakeholder map and contact strategy for the school, bringing in other senior leaders as appropriate and develop all communications materials to be used with the external network.
- Work with other schools or the regional office on opportunities that go beyond the school local community.
LEADERSHIP, COACHING & TRAINING
Provide appropriate leadership, coaching and best practice sharing to MAC team, the Principal, SLT, academic faculty and regional / global MAC team.
- Lead, coach and develop school Marketing, Admissions and Communications team members to deliver against targets.
- Support the Principal to develop a culture where the school engages as one and works to ensure admissions is a whole school responsibility.
- Contribute regularly to leadership team discussions about retention and student enrolment numbers and discuss how to evolve the processes by which we encourage both to improve.
- Act as a role‐model within the SLT and across the academic faculty, providing timely appreciative and constructive feedback and engaging as appropriate to ensure that every member of staff in school is aware of and actively engaged in their role in the parent experience: attracting, converting and retaining students.
- Contribute to the wider business through sharing and application of best practice in admissions, marketing and communications.
- Post regularly on MAC CHAT to share best practice and learn & reapply from others.
- Lead, drive and support business development opportunities. Take a proactive approach to personal development planning using company toolkits and procedures as appropriate.
Take ownership for personal development and works with Principal to develop and implement a focused and straightforward Personal Development Plan.
- Take ownership for requesting feedback from others in a timely fashion.
- Provide both constructive and appreciative feedback both unprompted and when asked.