• Review across the estate pricing, market strategy, yield distribution and selling strategies and revenue management best practice with the goal to secure improved revenue generation.
• Ensure the use of revenue management tools either provided or recommended and not limited to the areas of a master calendar of external events, competitor rate intelligence, revpar penetration (rgi), arrival and spending patterns of commercial accounts, denial reports, meeting space allocation, guest capture rates, loyalty program penetration both overall and by account (and for bookers), system contribution and trends in rooms and non-rooms revenues by channel, segment and account.
• Review each hotel’s ability in understanding the composition of hotel profitability, and use this to evaluate business from local accounts and groups to provide input to future rate setting and negotiation.
• Determine the hotels ability and support where needed competitor pricing for all revenue generating departments, understand the dynamic of the local market and the demand generators, and review appropriate actions in revenue meetings in relation to the hotel’s pricing and market mix strategy.
• Monitor and or call into revenue meetings and support the hotels / resorts who require an understanding of effective revenue meetings leadership.
• Be a proactive revenue support network leader for all internal and external stakeholders where this discipline is not known.
• Ensure all channels (cro, gds, internet direct and indirect) including but not limited to room types and sell strategy across the estate are well managed.
• Provide input to the annual budget process on all revenue aspects of the business.
• Conduct annual revenue management audits and or spot checks where it is thought necessary.
• Provide technical support to reservations and front office on up-selling and negotiating techniques.
• Champion projects relating to market research and operational optimization i.e. Resource planning, costing, key performance indicators as necessary.
• Liaise with properties in locations where other assets exist, ensuring rate alignment across the estate, minimizing rate cannibalization.
• Attend or lead positioning workshop to accurately positioning hotel / resort assets
• Spot check business plans strategies for implementation and outcomes achieved.
• Build local ota relationships, identify and execute opportunities that exist.
• Review property month end reports, identify opportunities to strengthen performance.
***Including but not limited to the following:
• A strong understanding of the way BIM Group conducts business and is an advocate of the company’s culture.
• Capable to liaise effectively and efficiently with multiple internal and external stakeholders.
• Able to research and execute strategic project work to a high standard.
***These are the skills, qualities and attributes one will need to demonstrate in order to carry out the job effectively:
• Support and train others to deliver work to a high standard.
• Be able to link-up other departments to the hospitality division that establishes a culture of friendliness, openness and efficiency.
• Able to promote teamwork within and across the business.
• Install a culture of professionalism through each touch point of the business.
• Has the ability to show strong self-awareness and self-regulation whilst executing the job to a high standard.
• Capable of working with others to meet project time-lines.
• Effective in delivering and supporting the hospitality divisions message in a professional manner, across all levels of the company.
• Is comfortable advancing work where decisions are required and takes responsibility for these decisions.
• At all times the person must make decisions that positively impacts the company’s business, being it people, financial, sustainable related.
• Showing good character and perseverance in the face of difficult times is a trait required and expected.
• Displays a strong ability to harvest relationships across a range of stakeholder groups.
• Remains an effective planning of time, materials and people to ensure deadlines are well known and achieved.
• Capable to extract the real and right meaning from people, reports and on-site field information that supports clear commercial and projects decision making.
• Bachelor’s degree in Hotel Administration or Business Administration. MBA is preferred.
• 04 years of relevant experience or similar supervisory role, or an equivalent combination of education and work-related experience. Previous Revenue Management or Pricing experience necessary.
• Fluent in English, (speaking, listening, reading and writing)
• Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office, PMS and related Revenue tools.
• Excellent communication skills, task and project manager driven.
- Key Internal Relationships: Hospitality, Finance and Project Management, Investment, Asset Management, Marketing & PR
- Key External Relationships: Hotel GM’s, Hotel Finance leaders, property S&M, Revenue & F&B leaders, Wholesalers, OTA’s.
Các công việc tương tự