To supervise the distributors/key sub distributors assigned to be covering the administration, developmentand program compliance to maximize VBL portfolio brand expansion in small scale areas ( new markets/smaller quantity of assigned distributors and sub distributors/small volume area/small team of DSM…..).
- To activate Call Frequency Plan by ensuring all calls are made on schedule and expected outcome achieved.
- Contribution to distributor /sub distributor development and program implementation shall be conducted following strictly the Step- Call Report template.
- Develop/prepare Distributor Profiling covering both distributors and sub-distributors which to be used in the database information system.
- Train distributor salesmen to provide them with the sales skills to develop and service new retail accounts.
- Working together with VBL Sales Team and Distributor's Direct Sales Team to grow distribution of VBL brands.
- Coordinating with Sales Team and all other functional department personnel (such as Finance, Brewery, Logistics and DDM) to ensure there is program compliance by assigned distributors, including the Three Choices Program.
- Review all assigned distributors' monthly performance to ensure that targeted sales volume (by brands/SKU's) and to highlight any deviation from plan (target) to be brought up to the attention of DDM.
- University graduate on Business Administration/Economics
- 2-year Sales working experience in FMCG
- Being prepared to work irregular time, overtime and travel frequently.
- Conversant in spoken and written English
- Good computer skill
Các công việc tương tự