1. Examine and monitor the parameter data on the Distribution Management System (DMS), specifically:
- Control the accuracy to standardize data for the system. distributor management (DMS).
- Working and support with related departments ( as Sup, SR, Distributor…) to standardize input and output data of DMS including store data, sales data, distributor data, sales data, sales routes, chapters sales program, sales support program data, etc.
- Analyze and control the accuracy of the first data out
- Statistic and following to solve the problem system with DMS – Viettel
2. Provide direct data support to the National Sales Manager for delivering and following up sales plan by coordinating with cross function. Responsibilities include a series of administrative tasks to ensure that the day to day sales operations run smoothly.
3. Interaction involve regular communication and requires daily contact with all levels of management to deliver sales plan/ sales projects (Canned fish products) and must have the ability preserve confidential information.
-Track and follow up on department projects assuring all required data, forms, contracts, etc., are clear, complete and concise.
-Manage department timelines and follows up on due dates.
-Independently identify and initiate process improvement areas across department, site or function with limited direction.
-Work on special projects as needed.
-Do reporting/analysis and consolidate all of sales data to support National Sales Manager to identify market insights and provide relevant actions.
4. Follow the target and actual of sales department, support and remind for sales team to achieved the target and solve the problem to avoid decrease the sales vol or not achieve sales target.
5. Follow stock delivery to warehouse and cooperate with Sups, SR to arrange the PO for selling or promotion ….. for dealers.
6. Output the data from DMS for requirement report of sales team : as hanger display, promotion….
- Male / Female
- Bachelor's Degree or above
- Excel program/MS/expertise
- Minimum 5-years relevant experience in the FMCG industry. Preferably with distributor management/ traditional trade & modern trade experience.
- Strong interpersonal skills, excellent team player and the ability to influence others towards achieving greater performance.
- Result oriented and proactive behavior with minimum supervision.
- Efficient, precise, consistent and detail oriented person
- Good communication both in English and Vietnamese
- Using Excel well, having deep knowledge and experience in using DMS software
- Dynamic, enthusiastic, good communication
Các công việc tương tự