* Handle back office documentation job for Singapore office.
• Prepare full sets of documentation (such as BL, invoice, etc).
• Co-ordinate shipments of preparation of documents
• Bill verification
• Ensure compliance with company & customer’s Standard Operating Procedures
• Update and ensure all data are in the internal e- system
• Handle and process import and export shipping documents
• Coordinate with shipper and consignee of shipping schedules, delivery and shipment updates
• Correspond with overseas suppliers regarding shipping/delivery/documentation status
• Any other duties as allocated by the superior, including functional responsibilities and special tasks
• Issue debit note, invoice, arrange payment and file settlement
• University degree (maritime, business, economics, transportation, mathematics) or above.
• Minimum two years’ experience in customer service and one year experience documentation with previous relevant work-related skills, knowledge and/or experience.
• Good command of spoken and written English, ability to speak in local dialects to liaise with vendors
• Excellent time management and problem-solving skills
• Excellent understanding of freight process
• Highly organized, able to prioritize and work well under pressure and adhere to tight deadlines
• Good communication and interpersonal skills
• Customer focus
• Ready to travel
• Demonstrate good numeric and analysis skills
• Good team player
• FF market/ Commercial awareness
• Flexible approach to daily tasks and work load
• Proficient in MS office (Word, Excel, Power point).
• Able to work independently with overseas customers and vendors
• Full contract with 2-month trial period
• Salary depends on the candidate qualifications / experience (350$ - 450$)
• Social, Health and Unemployment Insurance according to the Labor law;
• Opportunities for career development at SME
Các công việc tương tự