- Set up proper maintenance and control of documentation concerning electrical & Automation and related issues (including the process development, scheduling, maintenance, problems solving, etc.) in coordination with Process Owner
- Ensure that the machines work safely and all related aspects are in line with Olam standards as well as legal requirements and regulations.
- Coach and train-related technicians and operators in preventive and routine maintenance activities and machinery operations.
-Follow the minor project related to engineering work and ensure its effective execution by the mechanical teams and contractors.
- Participate in the routine operation meeting (technical meeting) to provide information and historical data, and propose necessary actions.
- Participate with other departments for a daily and special operational meeting in order to provide information and historical data for proper actions.
- Set up, monitor, and control the budget in the assigned area.
- Materialize small-and medium-size engineering projects through the
setup and installation of new lines and implementation of a test run to ensure the readiness for mass production.- Supervise, participate, and coordinate with the teams in various activities such as 5S, suggestion, safety, and environmental awareness and hygiene for continuous improvement and favorable working climate.
- Education requirement: Bachelor's degree or Master's Degree. Major in Automation Engineering
- English ability: good (speaking, reading and writing)
- Computer skill: MS. Office, AutoCAD.
- Experience related to the position: 1-2 years experience in a technical field, preferably food manufacturing or consumer goods industry (as Engineer Supervisor, Industrial Services, E&A/MES Engineer, or other similar positions)
- Understanding of Electricity, Control and Automation, SH&E and QM Policies (including NGHE, NEMS, NEST, ISO 14001, OHSAS 18000)
Các công việc tương tự