· Responsible for merchandising PGI’s e-store and managing on-site promotions.
· Develop and execute the online merchandising strategy.
· Generate new business from existing customers (Ecom platforms), and identify and develop new ecom business units.
· Provide ongoing sales reporting and analysis, focusing on ROI, conversion rate and other marketing KPI’s.
· Facilitate communication between cross-functional teams and Harman team to meet deliverables.
· Work closely with Harman Digital marketing team and PGI sales & marketing team to optimize search engine marketing through targeting to provide the best consumer experience across platforms.
· Work with Digital marketing team or Agency to develop integrated campaigns that span across email social, on-site and mobile.
· Manage and grow customer database through acquisition campaigns, brand partnerships, and innovative strategies.
· Lead conversion rate and optimization through online activities/ campaigns including: A/B testing, customer journey analysis, copy optimization, online surveys/customer feedback, cart abandonment analysis, and consumer segmentation.
· Conduct QA testing to ensure accuracy of new products/ promotions details display across platforms and optimal user experience
· At least 2 years of experience in Retail and Market place.
· Strong Relationship with KAM or higher position in Ecom platform.
· Proficient (intermediate) skills on MS Office software pack.
· Advanced skills in managing social network and online sales portals.
· Know the online sales flow/pattern on many different Ecom Platform and Online website.
· Strong project management skills including: conceptualization, driving alignment, planning resources, managing deadlines and objectives.
· Proven success managing and growing ecommerce stores.
· Strong writing, communication and presentation skills to drive effective collaboration and influencing within the organization.
· Excellent analytical skills critical.
· Strong attention to detail.
Refered and Plus:
· Have experience with Audio Equipment field or Similar.
· Working knowledge of content management systems, preferred.
· Knowledge of DemandWare is a plus.
· Knowledge of Photoshop, HTML, DHTML, CSS is a plus.
· Experience with Google Analytics is an advantage.
· Strong negotiation skill is a plus
Education and Language:
· Bachelor’s degree in E-commerce, Sales, Marketing, Communications, or related field.
· Intermediate Proficiency in English.
· Any offer of employment is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background investigation.
Các công việc tương tự