- Create and manage best SKUs lists (and their related matters such as price, stock, so on) that fit for each separate marketplace platform, each store while ensuring the alignment with general strategy and online strategy.
- Manage product profit, including having plan to prevent trader activities and reacting quickly to trader signals.
- Collaborate with partners’ personal in-charge and employees at stores to ensure right SKUs, right price, right stock on all of platforms.
- Collaborate with partners’ personal in-charge and employees at stores to manage and highlight key SKUs in each period.
- Review products performance (sales, product profit rate) in regular basis and events/special periods basis, and propose solutions/initiatives to line manager to improve the status.
- Perform regular category management to cut & plus SKUs list.
- University graduated in Business Administration, Marketing, E-commerce or equivalent
- At least 3 year experience in the field of retail, e-commerce, or equivalent
- Proficient in office applications: Microsoft office, especially Excel (basic and advanced). Applicants who can use Excel Power Query/Power BI/Tableau are advantage;
- Strong in Business Administration, Marketing, E-commerce
- Understand macro economy, customer behaviors, and business management in general
- Have good verbal communication, negotiation and interpersonal skills
- Dynamic working evironment
- Open for careerpath
- SHUI on full salary package
- 13rd mth salary ++
- Add-on health insurance PTI
Các công việc tương tự
Vui lòng đăng nhập để thực hiện chức năng này