Thông Tin Tuyển Dụng
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Monitor and continuously improve daily quality/efficiency performance for assigned areas.
- Design and procure production tooling, processing equipment and workstations.
- Coordinate layout and workstation move activities.
- Prepares time estimates for proposed projects and evaluates time factors.
- Minimize change over time by ensuring programs use common set-ups where possible.
- Verify that machine maintenance is being performed on schedule.
- Reduce machine-generated scrap by monitoring machine management data and taking corrective action to improve or correct the operations.
- Reduce manual assembly scrap by monitoring quality data and taking corrective action to improve or correct the operations.
- Studies functional statements, organization charts, and project information to determine functions and responsibilities of workers and work units and to identify areas of duplication.
- Analyzes work force utilization, facility layout, and operational data such as production costs, process flow charts, and production schedules, to determine efficient utilization of workers and equipment.
- Experience in wood manufacturing, Process and machine tooling.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred (in any majors, prefer Industrial Management/ Industrial System Engineering)
- At least 1 year of experience
- Good knowledge about Kaizen, Kanban/ pull system, Lean, Six-sigma, line balancing, layout designing, standardization, visual management, moonshine activity.
- Good at English communication.
- Strong sense of responsibility and team work spirit.
- Willing to learn and hard-working.
Các công việc tương tự