Thông Tin Tuyển Dụng
Hồ Chí Minh
Chưa có kinh nghiệm
Mới tốt nghiệp
EMPLOYEE IN TRAINING (EIT) PROGRAM is designed to provide a learning platform for fresh graduates/trainees to be introduced to the various aspects of job requirements through On-The-Job Training Program and Soft-Skill Training Program applied for all functions.
Program Duration: 1 year
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
· Responsible for monitoring all material transactions for assigned area(s).
· Responsible for identifying, resolving, and finding the root cause of discrepancies and other related inventory errors.
· Recommend changes that will eliminate or greatly reduce future inaccuracies from reoccurring.
· Be flexible enough to work overtime, assist in material handling functions, and fill in for other Inventory Control personnel as required and as specified by the Inventory Control Manager.
· Responsible for eliminating any manufacturing downtime associated with assigned area (where applicable).
· Perform regular component cycle counts as required.
· Perform inventory transactions and reporting on customer systems when required.
· Assist in the development and implementation of any materials management systems that will enhance inventory control at Jabil Circuit.
· Be able to interface with all departmental supervisors, support functions, engineering, program management, and other pertinent functions within the plant operations.
· Adhere to all safety and health rules and regulations associated with this position and as directed by supervisor.
· Comply and follow all procedures within the company security policy.
· May perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Bachelor Degree required.
- Fresh Graduates or less than 1 year experience.
- Proficient Verbal and Written English Skill .
- Good at problem-solving skills.
Hồ Chí Minh