Optimizing and writing the programs of packaging lines/ Utilities plants/ Brewing process to ensure smooth operations.
- Improving and upgrading the automation equipments of packaging lines/ Utilities plants/ Brewing process to reduce the labour time and to enhance the productivity of the lines.
- Preparing the planned maintenance of electrical equipment of packaging lines/ Utilities plants/ Brewing lines to maintain and to avoid the breakdowns
- Doing the annual budget for electrical equipments to replace the old or damage ones or to upgrade the new equipment with the purpose of being continuous for production.
- Planning, assigning and coaching surbodinates to enable them to fulfill their tasks and KPIs.
- Participating in the in-house or new projects such as writing the new automation programs for new products/ packaging lines/ Utilities plants/ Brewing lines and other duties as and when required.
- Trouble-shooting occurences relating to the programs and the electrical equipment and/ or training operators to self-repair for small occurences to avoid the interruption of the production
- Monthly reporting to E&A Team Leader the in-house projects to update him the status.
- Planning spare part stock for safety and saving cost
- Communicate with Planning for arranging maintenance plan.
University graduate in Automation-Electricity
- Knowledge of office network, industrial network, PLCs, Automation Architechture as international level for Breweries, General Performance Indicators of Heineken.
- 3-year experience in working with PLCs/ DSC/ SCADA control system
- Good analytical thinking, problem-solving skills
- Being able to communicate in English (specially technical jargons)
- Focus to details and accuracy.
- Team working and leader skill.
Lầu 18&19 Tòa nhà Vietcombank, 5 Công Trường Mê Linh, Quận 1
Trần Thị Ngọt
1500 - 2000 nhân viên
Heineken Vietnam Brewery, was established on December 9th, 1991 by Saigon Trading Group (SATRA) and Asia Pacific Breweries Ltd. (APBL) – now Heineken Asia Pacific Pte. Ltd. (HEINEKEN Asia Pacific). The brewery covering an area of 12.7 hectares in Thoi An Ward, District 12, HCMC is one of the most modern breweries in Southeast Asia. For a number of years, Heineken Vietnam Brewery has been one... Xem thêm