• Perform routine checklist and report all abnormalities to the Electrical Team Leader.
• Maintenance and repair carried out as per works order, meeting all the quality requirements.
• Information collated, documented and feedback provide to relevant customers.
• Works order obtained for all planned activities from maintenance planner/controller.
• Jobs prioritized to maximize product quality and plant availability (within set maintenance schedule).
• Permission to stop plant/process and time required is negotiated with relevant customers.
• Feedback provided timeously to planner/controller on deviation to schedule and on works to be completed.
• Predict breakdown and carry out improvements to reduce these.
• Improve safety of work and machinery.
• University/College graduate, major Electrician or Automation.
• At least 1-2 year in relate in-plant environment, with hands-on, prefer candidate have experience in FMCG industry
• experience in repairing machinery and equipment.
• At work performance as per laid down SHE requirements.
• Knowledge of spoken and written English.
• Computer knowledge in Word, excel, Power Point, Access and Auto CAD.
• Good in systematic, communication skill and strongly influencing skill.
• Willing to work rotation shift and overtime as per requirement.
• Handy, careful, diligent, high responsible, cooperation and teamwork.
Các công việc tương tự
Vui lòng đăng nhập để thực hiện chức năng này