1. HR operations
- Following up to collect and manage employees' documents. Manage and update personnel database on HR software and masterlist.
- Supporting documents and follow up with HOD regarding HR matters.
- Processing personnel documents: Offer letter, labor contract and HR’s decisions (transfer, promotion, demotion, termination and so on)
- Planning and request for employees benefits such as birthday, holiday bonus, sick leave, insurance, teambuilding…
- Prepare documents and joining club manager in all government inspection.
2. Ensure legal work of foreign employees
- Advising HOD and employees on regulations and procedures for expatriates
- Processing visa and work permit for expatriates.
- Providing report or legal documents of employees or to state officer as per requirement
- Establishing and improving relationship with Dept of Labor (DOLISA) and Immigration Department; Planning and proposing budget for building up relationship with Government bureau
3. HR Consultation
- Working closely with HOD to follow budget headcount and salary. Advising employees on obligations and benefits to company.
- Handling and consulting HOD on labor relation issues: resignation, termination, disputation, discipline...
- Keeping updated of labor law; working with C&B team to propose policy and regulations adjustment accordingly.
4. HR project
- Joining HR projects: building up JD, setting up KPI, periodic performance review…
- Other tasks as per requirement from HOD
- At least 2-year experience in HR operations.
- Bachelor in Law, Economics, Commerce, Hospitality, Business Management, Human Resouces Management or other related fields.
- Intermediate English level.
- Having good skills in: Office, communication and presentation, teamwork, time management, problem-solving.
- Responsible, well-groomed and neat.
- Honest and integrated.
- Friendly & open-minded.
- Experienced, service-oriented and willing to support is an advantage.
Các công việc tương tự