Our Talent and Development team (under HR function) is looking for a Creative arts and multi-media intern to assist for branding activities and internal communications which include key pillars as below:
1. Employer Branding (EB) (70%): to promote Coca-cola Employee Value Proposition (EVP) by various communication programs target to both internal & external audiences, approaching by both offline and online channels
Increase employer brand's visibility on social media (LinkedIn, FB...) by developing various kinds of creative content and designs/artworks.
Support for the branding activities of EB campaigns. Such as Young talent programs (Management Trainee, Sales Trainee, Business case competition,...); Career Fairs/Events, Ambassador Program... to enhance the engagement with youth communities or key target groups of talents and universities.
Taking initiatives to drive the effectiveness of EB activities to strengthen Coke's image as an Employer of Choice on the market.
2. Talent, Learning & Development (30%)
- Support to provide the creative solution for internal communications - promoting talent management/training activities and driving learning spirit of the organization.
- Support to translate some documents for internal communication development if any.
- Other tasks assigned by the line manager.
To fulfill these responsibilities, you should be able to handle kinds of tasks focusing on:
Work on illustrations or other graphic elements as needed to bring designs to life. Confer with creative, art and copy to convert internal team's requirements into exciting design options (Still image, GIF, Short Video, Animation, etc...).
Propose creative ideas/activities for communication development (on social channels and internal emails) for various programs/campaign.
Provide input on branding solution, suggesting styles/techniques based on requirements, objectives, background information when working with External Agency (if any)
Partner with other team members to develop content and deliver creative work to consistently high standards
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
We're looking for:
- Final year students or fresh graduate with strength and interest in branding/communications/creative works. Can work almost fulltime Mon-Fri (few days off for school are acceptable)
- Relevant extracirricular activities or internship a plus.
What you should have:
Ability to demonstrate a skillset in communications development and fine arts/graphic design toolkit (AI, Photoshop, Video making, etc...)
A good sense of art and a strong portfolio which showcases work that you are most proud of. Catch up with lastest trend, esspecially for young generations.
Open minded, resillience, eager to learn and agility to adjust/adapt your scope when needed.
Highly organized with a mindfulness of deadlines, the ability to manage multiple tasks based on priorities and a strong attention to detail
Strong written and oral communication and presentations skills (English efficiency is required)
Good management of Microsoft Office tools
*Working Location: 485 Xa lo Ha Noi, Thu Duc (company's shuttle bus provided)