Thông Tin Tuyển Dụng
Bà Rịa - Vũng Tàu
Brief Description of Duties and Responsibilities:
Cary maintenance plan and arrange to implement all maintenance activities as per schedule to ensure availability and reliability of equipment
Develop, review and update, strictly follow approved maintenance documents (SOP, WI, JP, JSA) to implement the maintenance programs and activities of rotating and static (Pump, blower, compressor, etc., boiler and pressurized MOLISA equipment), with full compliance of safety regulation and TCVN standard when performing maintenance activities.
Prepare and carry out the daily, weekly, monthly and yearly maintenance plan/ schedule properly based on Long Term Maintenance Plan and yearly PM schedule.
Review and update spare parts for critical equipment to ensure availability at all time with optimal cost.
Respond timely to on-call and emergency in Plant to maintain plant performance and safety.
Support purchasing spare part, contract documents to ensure the maintenance cost is as per approved budget.
Prepares plan and related documents for planned shutdown activities as well as Plant Turn-around process to achieve targeted schedule, budget, quality and safety standards.
Monitor and advise the solutions for troubleshoot equipment problems to enhance their performance and reliability
Decide and arrange for extra manpower coverage when the need arises.
Monthly report budget expsense and performance belong to mechanical section
Maintain high motivation and discipline among maintenance personnel to ensure a conductive working environment.
Monitoring and follow up member have to record maintenance history after finished job at site
+ Able to motivate subordinates in handling maintenance challenges.
+ Able to work under tremendous pressure as demanded by the plant to run continuously and smoothly.
Education level: Degree in Mechanical Engineering
- English skill: Excellent written and verbal communication in English (For Report, SOP ...)
- To have knowledge of safety rules and regulations of Vietnam and International Standards.
- To be able to read, design/draw and modify the engineering drawings, assembling drawings or sketches and pipeline drawings, Isometric drawings, pneumatic and hydraulic diagrams and P&ID program by AUTOCAD program
- To have deeply knowledge of principle of Rotating such as centrifugal pumps, positive displacement pump and seal, compressors …, additional have knowledge in term of static equipment is advantage to be refer
- To have knowledge of Mechanical Inspection work and Inspection standard.
- To have knowledge of maintenance management methodology, strategy and new technology for PM and PdM maintenance of mechanical equipment.
- To know how to measure and evaluate completely the measuring results for repair/ troubleshooting and issue the technical/ Repair/ Analysis report of Mechanical maintenance works.
- To have able to set up and develop the maintenance and inspection chart for all Mechanical equipment including PM and PdM works of manufacturing plant based on equipment designed data and historical data
- Have a mind of safety measures, HSE internal and International standard and certification for Mechanical Equipment
- To have able to evaluating the condition of machines and diagnosing problems, analyze and recognize all reasons causing damage and proposing prevention methods or PM tasks in advance follow PDCA cycle for improvement
- To create and review, evaluate and approve the JSA, WI, SOP of removal, installation, maintenance, testing of the all mechanical equipment
- To propose essential methods to improve, enhance the repair, servicing and operation quality and increasing of reliability due to raising, evaluation of Suggestion and MOCs.
- To have ability to make comparison for Technical-Economic target in servicing and repair, to choose the alternative spare part and outsourcing solutions.
- Desire to learn technical skills, knowledge & experiences in maintenance as well as in planning field
- Willing to work when require. Willing to work Overtime Work or other duties out of scope of work. Fast response.
- Team Work: Good in coordination with other in same department and outside department.
With minimum 4 years of experience in the maintenance of Mechanical systems/ Equipment.
Experience in Oil and gas or Petrochemical is advantage
Bà Rịa - Vũng Tàu
Các công việc tương tự
Vui lòng đăng nhập để thực hiện chức năng này