Thông Tin Tuyển Dụng
Bà Rịa - Vũng Tàu
- Manage the total work effort associated with Environmental jobs.
- Complete environmental documents and procedures in the early stage of the plant.
- Make environmental reports according to law.
- Set up & develop the environmental processes for factories.
- Work with steel mills on EAFD (Electric Arc Furnace Dust) transfer documents.
- Work with state agencies on environmental issues such as Department of Environmental Protection, DONRE, MONRE ..
- Coordinate and verify implementation of safety processes.
- In charge of registering for safety legal permits and licenses.
- Arrange and maintain safety training plans and competency monitoring system, participate in training both as a direct trainer and as coordinator for training courses provided by third party.
- Advise on and support procurement activity regarding safety .
- Develop and lead a site inspection program to monitor compliance with critical safety rules and regulations.
- Analyze causes of any accident/injuries and take action for future prevention.
- Collect data and prepare safety reports (monthly, quarterly, annually).
*Other jobs about Safety and the environment.
Job details will be discussed during the interview
- University graduate, referred major or knowledge and experience in Environment /Safety / ISO 14000, OHSAS 18000 is preferable
- At least 5 years experiences in environment, safety at foreign companies, specially in multi-national company.
- Good knowledge of HSE management system and relevant local legislation
- Good verbal and written English language skills
- Have wide relationships and the ability to communicate effectively with government agencies
- Experience and knowledge of automatic wastewater monitoring system
****Priority is given to candidates with major expertise in the environment
1. Annual salary increase
2. Reward for performance evaluation
3. 13th month salary bonus
4. Bus transfer from Ho Chi Minh City, Vung Tau City
5. Uniform (8-10 sets / person/ year)
6. Lunch (office hours) or lunch, afternoon, evening (working shift)
7. Insurance policy (pay ~> 90% of total GROSS income)
8. PTI health insurance for employees
9. Telephone, oil, and housing allowances : 1 mil/month
10. Foreign qualification allowance : 3 mil/month
11. Annual leave of 12 or 14 days a year depending on job title
12. Other benefits:
+ Wedding/ Funeral : 2 mil + 1 mil for flower
+ Birthday: 500,000 đ
+ Maternity-Parental Leave: 1 mil + 1 mil for flower
+ LNY/Mid autumn: 500, 000 đ (gift, voucher..)
3 years - 2 mil
6 years - 4 mil
10 years - 6 mil
Bà Rịa - Vũng Tàu